Friday, June 30, 2006

Today's Reading

It's looking like there won't be a full post today. I began work on one of those "My All Star Team" articles, but Cliff over at Bronx Banter not only beat me to it, but did a much more thorough job than I could have imagined.

Today's reading comes from Sportzilla and the Jabber Jocks (bonus points if you know where the name comes from). Their resident Mets fan, Ben Valentine, has posted what I believe the most encompassing A-Rod and Jeter comparison I've yet seen. Certainly worth your time.

While you're there, browse around their archives. The World Cup dominates the main page and most of the last few week. If you're a soccer fan, there's no reason for not visiting and reading up. Few places offer more in-depth commentary.

As for the weekend, I think it's time to punish the Mets for getting swept by Boston.